House Washing Training Course
Learn the art of Soft Broom House Washing!
Drive your new or existing business to an exceptional level within just 5 days.
Our Course Covers:
- House Washing practices from gutter to ground
- Safe Work including one day height safety course
- Pre arrival & safety check sheet on arrival of a job
- Chemical mixtures and spray zone control
- Pole and broom techniques to get the best results when house washing
- Electrical safety and how to deal with water in electrical outlets
- Covering furniture, protecting plants and animals when onsite
- Decking and timber staining prevention
Learn the best way to clean exterior textures, Eg: weatherboard, render, block, brick, stained timber and cement sheeting.
Learn the types of grime you may come across on a surface, Eg: dust, grease, mould, rust, bat droppings, red dirt and more.
External window cleaning and detailing
Customer walk around and final inspections
On going phone & email support for the first 30 Days to get you comfortable with the work processes.
Our qualified trainers have learnt the art of House Washing from this very course and are now training others just like you.
We've trained some of Australia's biggest franchises and helped many small business owners too.
To book your course, add this package to your cart now.
Add notes and questions in the check out if needed.
Once purchased we'll have one of our team members contact you with more details about commencement dates and times.
Our handstrainers are based Australia Wide only