Water Fed Pole Training Course
Learn the art of becoming a professional external window cleaner in just two days!
We have expert window cleaners around Australia ready to teach you the correct ways to use a Water Fed Pole system without running into trouble.
Learn from window cleaners that have spent years perfecting their techniques.
The course Includes:
- Job pre-arrival inspection before commencement
- Work Safety & Height safety training courses you should undergo
- Window cleaning for commercial & residential properties.
- Learn the different types of glass textures
- Frame, rubber and sill cleaning to get perfect results
- Dirty drip prevention and the techniques to avoid it
- Working in sunlight and fast drying hints and tips
- Pole motion and control when working at heights
- Avoiding streaking and spotting on the glass surfaces
- Working with hydrophobic glass and ways to avoid complications
- Dealing with onsite tap pressure and non potable water tanks
- Equipment setup and what to buy
- Customer walk around and final inspections
- Ongoing phone and email support for the first two weeks to get you comfortable with the work processes.
Upon course completion we advise the best place to find work so you can get your business in motion and start water fed poling to earning yourself $$$$
Our qualified trainers have learnt the art of Water Fed Poling from this very course and are now training others just like you.
We've trained some of Australia's biggest franchises and helped many small business owners too.
To book your course, add this package to your cart now.
Add notes and questions in the check out if needed.
Once purchased we'll have one of our team members contact you with more details about commencement dates and times.
Our training courses only take place in Australia & NZ with quality professionals